Studios & Storefronts
There are currently no commercial space vacancies at the TK.
The Tashiro Kaplan building offers 2 areas of work-only studios for artists located at 306 and 312 S. Washington St.
TK Studios at 306 S. Washington St.
- 7 Studios ranging in size between 385 to 793 Square Feet
- Some with windows, some without
- Exhaust System for vapor ventilation
- 11.5 foot ceilings, 10 foot studio walls
- Open to the public on First Thursday, and noon – 5pm Fridays, Saturdays
- Common Area: Corridor Gallery now managed and curated by studio tenants.
TK2 Studios at 312 S. Washington St.
- 8 Studios ranging in size from 275 to 525 Square Feet
- All interior spaces (no windows)
- Completely enclosed heated spaces
- Ceiling heights vary
- Open to the public on First Thursday, and for special events
- Common Area: Angle Gallery, now managed and curated by studio tenants.
All work-only studios at the TK feature high ceilings and concrete floors. TK studio tenants also enjoy use of the building’s 110 person capacity community room (VCR) in the residential lobby.
Exposure for your Art
Most TK Studio tenants take advantage of the high foot traffic on First Thursday artwalks, gaining significant exposure for their work, and sales. These studio spaces are perfect for serious artists, as well as for arts related groups, or independent galleries and co-ops.
Fore more information, contact Commercial Space Coordinator Dore Scherer: TKCommercial@quantumms.com