The residential portion of Tashiro Kaplan is fully occupied at this time.
If you elect to be on the Interest list for vacancy notification, the estimated notification time, (and this is only a guess), is somewhere between 2 -5 years.
You may also inquire about occupancy at our other locations:
Artspace Hiawatha Artist Lofts at Deerborn & Ranier
Contact Amanda at: email@example.com, 206.709.7611
Artspace Everett Artist Lofts
Contact Heidi at: firstname.lastname@example.org, 425.252.5935
Artspace Mount Baker Lofts
Contact Elisabeth Galliett: 206.453.4423
To be placed on our Interest List, please fill out the following form:
The Tashiro Kaplan Artist Lofts provides 50-units of affordable housing for artists and their families.
- Spacious one, two and three bedroom live/work units from 800 – 1,863 square feet
- Open floor plans with high ceilings and durable surfaces
- Large community room and on-site laundry facilities
- Interior courtyard for the use of our residents
- Underground parking available with elevator access
- Located near Seattle’s bus tunnel, train station and ferry system
- 4 blocks from full service grocery store
- Rents $759 – $1267
TK is an income restricted project. To qualify for housing your income must be below the following categories. Half the units are for artists earning less than 50% of area median income and half are for artists earning less than 60% of area median income.
|1 Person||2 Persons||3 Persons||4 Persons||5 Persons|
Anyone may apply for residency in our project and we will accept applications from anyone. Tashiro Kaplan and Artspace Projects are committed to attracting creative individuals and families from diverse artistic and cultural backgrounds. We are especially interested in individuals who are committed to building a community and will give some of their time and energy toward this goal.
Thank you for your interest in Tashiro Kaplan Artists Lofts! We look forward to working with you in the future.